We have been providing German and European plastics industry executives with key business information for over 45 years. Our portfolio includes business information and services, internet portals, trade journals and seminars, both in German and English. Our products are market-leaders in many segments.
KI Group is strengthening its editorial power to further develop content and services for the European plastics industry. We are looking for a
Senior Editor (m/f/d)
• writing and editing daily content for English-language plastics news websites
• twice-a-month managing and editing print edition
• editorial and market research
• international networking with industry players, partners, associations
• attendance of international trade fairs and conferences
• coordination with freelance contributors
• support with English-language marketing and campaigns
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• native English proficiency
• fluency in German
• excellent writing skills
• news and/or business journalism experience, ideally in the plastics industry
• social media experience preferred
• ability to work independently with complex tasks
• flexibility and capability to manage tight deadlines
This position is permanent. It is not suitable for a freelancer.
You can expect a diverse range of activities, flat hierarchies, performance-related remuneration and a pleasant working atmosphere in a dedicated team. Our successful and recognized products offer the best conditions for your personal success.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV, including your earliest start date and salary expectations, by email to email@example.com.
Kunststoff Information Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
Saalburgstraße 157, 61350 Bad Homburg, Germany