Gebühr:1914 EUR pro Person zzgl. MwSt.
Following the success of its previous editions, ACI’s 8th annual Future of Polyolefins Summit will be taking place in Brussels, Belgium on 22-23 January 2020.
With the increased attention on plastic & waste from the public, the polyolefins industry is facing many changes, not only from a regulation perspective, but also in designing products meeting sustainability & circular economy targets. The entire value chain now needs to adapt to this new era for plastics in order to thrive and make a positive impact on the planet.
All these changes, and other pressing matters in the industry, will be addressed at ACI’s 8th edition of the Future of Polyolefins Summit, taking place in Brussels, Belgium, on the 22nd & 23rd January 2020.
Over the two days, the participants will discuss the trends of the polyolefins industry and its end-products, and of course how to implement the circular economy targets at each step of the value chain.
The conference will also discuss how to maintain performance whilst aiming for recyclability of materials; efficiently using recycled materials; design & performance for polyolefin based plastic; as well as recycling technologies.
This new edition will bring together senior executives from petrochemical companies, plastic converters, technology providers, chemical intermediate suppliers, researchers, as well as other influential stakeholders from the value chain.
Join us in Brussels for two days of exchanging perspectives, learning and excellent networking opportunities with your peers.
Key Topics Include
• The Polyolefins Market
• Factors Influencing the Olefins Supply
• Current & Future Regulations framing the Polyolefins & Plastic Industries
• Tackling Plastic Waste & Ocean Pollution across the World
• How to Efficiently Recycle Polyolefins-based Products
• Polyolefins Products Design: Using Recycled Materials & Ensuring Recyclability
• Analysing the Sustainability Efforts Made by the Industry
• Focus on Polyolefins Compounding
• Exploring the Trends in Polyolefins End-use
Conference Fee: £1,695 + vat if applicable
15% discount code: CFPe8Ahsan